Episode 115: John Lyotier Discusses How Mesh Networks Can Improve Connectivity Worldwide
RightMesh is an inspirational Canadian success story in the making. John Lyotier, co-founder and CEO, joins us today to talk all about what RightMesh is doing, how they got started, and the secrets to running a great organization.
RightMesh empowers developers to retrofit existing mobile applications and build new P2P mesh applications using its ad hoc mobile mesh networking protocol secured with blockchain technology. What does all this mean? Tune in to find out. Whether it’s communication during a natural disaster or region suffering from lack of traditional infrastructure, there are a ton of use cases for this technology.
– How John stumbled upon crypto.
– The need for connectivity worldwide.
– Main barriers preventing people from being able to connect.
– Overview of what is a mesh network.
– How RightMesh is using blockchain to incentivize the sharing of mobile device resources .
– Use cases and benefits of mesh networks.
– Secrets to the success of their their organization, and the importance of community culture in an organization.
Links for resources mentioned: