Episode 125: Parker McCurley Talks Applying Blockchain to Practical Problems
Parker McCurley is an Ethereum programmer and co-founder of the company Decent. He is a firm believer in open source software, access to free education materials, and the general sentiment of the decentralization movement. He hopes by focusing on the technical, hard facts of how blockchain systems function and can be applied to practical problems, him and his company Decent can promote a focus on technical innovation and real value in the blockchain community.
– Parker’s experience in the crypto industry.
– What got him industry in blockchain tech.
– How Decent helps others adapt to a decentralized world.
– Why open source software is so important to Blockchain tech.
– Services offered by Decent: software development, crowd sales, smart contracts, security audits, consulting, mining.