Episode 127: Felipe Huicochea Talks Crypto in Developing Countries
While working abroad, Felipe Huicochea had his pay blocked by both a bank and PayPal. Next, he tried Bitcoin, and it worked perfectly. As a software engineer, from this moment, Felipe became extremely interested in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
He started Criptomonedas after noticing that Spanish-language crypto and blockchain resources were scarce.
In this episode, Felipe talks about the uses for crypto in developing countries that we rarely see discussed, why the current financial system will have a serious problem with future generations, the bitcoin lightning network, and innovations in mining.
– How cryptocurrencies benefit developing countries in ways that most of us never hear discussed.
– The main issue big banks and the existing financial system will face with future generations.
– Ease of sending money internationally and across borders.
– Bitcoin lightning network functionality and benefits.
– Innovations being driven by incentive, particularly in the area of mining.
Links for resources mentioned: