Episode 130: Ada Jonušė on Combining Health and Tech
Ada Jonušė, a former politician, is the CEO and co-founder of Lympo. Lympo is creating a healthy lifestyle ecosystem beginning with the Lympo app, which motivates people to exercise. The app launches in September and will be tested soon in Lithuania by approximately 15,000 marathon runners. Testing in South Korea and the USA is expected as well. Ada discusses Lympo’s recently announced partnership with the Dallas Mavericks of the NBA and the excitement and results that Lympo has already created before the launch of the app. She tells us about her involvement with W@Tech and her experience of being a female founder in the blockchain industry, including some struggles she’s faced.
– Ada’s background and how she first discovered crypto.
– The problems that Lympo solves.
– Upcoming events that Lympo will be working with.
– Dallas Mavericks partnership.
– How to get involved with Lympo pre-launch.
– The W@Tech platform.
– What it’s like to be a female involved with blockchain.