Episode 136: Nisa Amoils on Building Blockchain Communities
Nisa Amoils is a venture capital investor with experience as an entrepreneur, a media executive, and a corporate lawyer. She also writes for Forbes and Blockchain Magazine. Nisa tells us about how being part of an Angel Group in New York first got her interested in crypto back in 2013. Today, in addition to investing in blockchain companies, she also works closely with new companies to build communities and raise capital. Nisa educates us about all the industries that blockchain can change, ICO controversies and the adoption rate of cryptocurrency. She shares with us how to create more crypto adoption. To close, Nisa recommends her favorite blockchain literature, with a special focus on a recent book that a colleague of hers wrote.
– Nisa’s previous investments in technology.
– How Nisa discovered crypto and her interest in disruptive technology.
– The tools that Nisa used to discover more about crypto and blockchain.
– Nisa’s day-to-day involvement with cryptocurrency companies.
– Projects that have the potential to change the world.
– Use cases for blockchain in a variety of industries and why Nisa likes them.
– People that Nisa respects in the crypto space.
– Things that even Nisa find complicated and intimidating in the crypto space.
– How adoption of the industry can be accelerated.
– Recommendations on how people can get started with cryptocurrency.
– The relationship between internet of things, artificial intelligence, and blockchain.
– The openness of the blockchain community.
Links for resources mentioned: