This episode’s guest is Juan Hernandez, CEO of OpenFinance Network. Juan introduces us to the OpenFinance trading platform and explains why there is a high demand for security token trading. He offers up information about the different types of security tokens and why he believes they are the key to attracting more mainstream users for crypto trading. We conclude with Juan’s recommendations for first-timers hoping to get involved in crypto.
– Juan’s eighteen years of experience in technology and finance.
– What OpenFinance Network does.
– The difference between a security token and a utility token.
– Investing in STOs (security token offerings) and the four different types.
– Juan’s entry point into the crypto space.
– The recent launch of the OpenFinance Network trading platform.
– The user interface of the platform.
– What Juan thinks will come in the next six months to one year in crypto.
– OpenFinance Network’s partners and advisors.
– What’s on the horizon for OpenFinance Network.