Today’s guest is Kirill Bensonoff from Caviar, a crypto trading platform. Kirill shares how he transitioned from working for a web hosting company to becoming an early investor in Bitcoin. Since his initial investment in 2013, Kirill has become a blockchain advisor and the host of the Boston Crypto Meetup, founder of the Boston Blockchain & AI Angels group. Recently, Kirill wrote about the advantages of bear markets and discusses with us strategies to get through one. He segues to discuss the current shift from crowdfunding to private capital and his assessment of the role of venture capitalists in crypto investing. The episode closes with some advice and resources to entrepreneurs and people who want to get more involved in the space.
– Kirill’s diverse background in technology.
– How Kirill is currently involved in crypto.
– Buying a Bitcoin in-person in 2013.
– Kirill’s recent article about bear markets.
– Strategies that can be used during bear markets.
– Investment from venture capitalists (VCs) vs. crowdfunding.
– What Caviar does.
– Tokenizing real estate.
– Advice for other entrepreneurs involved with crypto.
– Advice for beginners in crypto.