Today’s guest is Kyle O’Connor, the Crypto Strategy Lead at Nasdaq. Kyle introduces us to Nasdaq and their involvement with blockchain. Kyle then shares the differences she sees between Nasdaq’s stock and cryptocurrency operations. Kyle tells us about how an article about the Silk Road getting shut down first got her interested in cryptocurrency and what blockchain use cases excite her the most. She shares her recommended resources with the listeners.
– Kyle’s background.
– How Nasdaq came to be and the services they provide.
– How Kyle transitioned between roles.
– Nasdaq’s technology for price shift analysis.
– Nasdaq’s traditional stock business compared to their cryptocurrency involvement.
– The bear market’s effect on Nasdaq.
– How Kyle discovered cryptocurrency.
– Kyle’s favorite potential blockchain use cases and application.
– Learning resource recommendations.