Susan Brazer is a digital and mobile transformation exec. She has launched disruptive digital media and mobile platforms globally and has worked for companies such as Apple, DirecTV, Viacom, and Nokia. Currently, Susan is an investment advisor with Decentralized Global and the CEO of LionShare Media.
LionShare is a platform that integrates video streaming and blockchain tech to create a decentralized distribution platform.
This episode gives us an inside look into both businesses and uncovers various aspects of investing in blockchain and groundbreaking technologies.
– How Susan and Decentralized Global evaluate companies to invest in.
– Investment strategies: long-term hold, quick exit, or a mix? Every deal is unique.
– Evolving security laws, Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
– Countries fostering innovation and welcoming ICOs.
– Negative and positive experiences working globally.
– The excitement around blockchain space and how the speed of change is faster than other technologies in the past.
– How blockchain tech is changing the media space, including media delivery apps for content creators, helping to make way for “frictionless media.”
– Advice for people who want to get involved in the blockchain industry.