This week we feature Bryce Bladon, Founding Team Member of CryptoKitties and Director of Communications at Dapper Labs. For the past decade, he has been a communications consultant specializing in finding use cases for emerging technology. Bryce tells us about the launch of CryptoKitties in 2017, explains the game and its significance. He discusses the possibility of CryptoKitties being interoperable with other blockchain-based games in the future and how CryptoKitties may improve adoption generally. He then discusses what he hopes the long-term impact of this technology will be and informs us of how to get involved with CryptoKitties.
– Bryce’s role at CryptoKitties and an explanation of what it is.
– How the idea of CryptoKitties came to be.
– The need for blockchain when it comes to CryptoKitties and their limited supply.
– The trillions of visual combinations possible with CryptoKitties.
– The latest innovations in CryptoKitties.
– The challenges of achieving mass adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
– Revenues in the gaming industry
Links to Resources:
Download the full episode transcripts here and the show notes here!
Leave a Comment