Episode 120: Sam Radocchia Talks Non-Finance Blockchain Use Cases
Samantha Radocchia is a Serial Entrepreneur, Technologist, Founder of Two Previous Supply Chain Companies. Forbes 30 under 30 List. MA Symbolic Systems and Human Computer Interaction, NYU.
Her current project is Chronicled, a San-Francisco based supply chain company, one of the most prominent blockchain-based companies outside of the cryptocurrency space.
Chronicled was founded in 2014 with the early idea of using a blockchain for non-financial assets. Samantha tells us about the experience of securing funding for a blockchain company in the early days, blockchain use-cases for supply chains, and how Chronicled has been applying blockchain tech in the real world.
– The story of securing funding for Chronicled as a blockchain company in 2014.
– Using a blockchain for non-financial assets and supply chains.
– How blockchain can help verify authenticity with valuable and luxury goods.
– The importance of infrastructure for blockchain use cases to actually work.
– Considerations regarding interoperability between blockchains and algorithms.
– What needs to happen for blockchain tech to go mainstream.
– Room for improvement to user friendliness in cryptocurrency.
– Samantha’s’ experience in the crypto and blockchain community as a woman.
Download the full episode transcripts here and the show notes here!
Leave a Comment